



I was surprised on Saturday with a Message In A Bottle Proposal on the beach in La Jolla! Here are a few of the pictures we are lucky to have......right after (holding our message from the bottle); after the proposal basking in our newly engaged bliss; before the proposal sharing a kiss on the shore; and Tessa two days later...still VERY EXCITED to be sporting her new accessory!

5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! YAY YAY and a thousand more hoorahs!
Congratulations, Very Cool. I'm very happy for both of you. Now the fun really starts. Keep smiling and enjoy life.
Yer Uncle Bob
Anastasia is VERY EXCITED, too! Just check out the latest pictures on her blog...
okay who was makin' out on the beach...man get a room, you think you had just got engaged or something! Okay and is Grant Pam P-dizzle that just cracked me up! anyways Yay for you two and we're glad Will is going to be part of our crazy family!
Congratulations!! So now what will your name be? Tessa ______?
I can't wait to see some lil' mini Tessas running around!
Post a Comment