The Life and Times of Tessa & the Wills
I love how that ends with everyone just blankly staring at each other...Mom is going to love you for this!
That was me under "Mike said.." I deleted the comment for fear that you would have no idea who I was. ANYWAY, THAT was hilarious - I have never heard that before, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love Will's clapping spurts. Soo cute!
Okay, this is about the 50th time I've watched this in the last 20 minutes... Every time it ends, Anastasia says "More!" And I say, "More?" And she says, "Okay."
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love how that ends with everyone just blankly staring at each other...
Mom is going to love you for this!
That was me under "Mike said.." I deleted the comment for fear that you would have no idea who I was.
ANYWAY, THAT was hilarious - I have never heard that before, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love Will's clapping spurts. Soo cute!
Okay, this is about the 50th time I've watched this in the last 20 minutes... Every time it ends, Anastasia says "More!" And I say, "More?" And she says, "Okay."
Post a Comment