Friday, January 25, 2008

Give A Hug For Tristan



Just this morning Will and I learned the sad news that our dear friends Caryl and Eric Finch lost one of their two sons yesterday. And, precious little Jackson lost his big brother. As parents, and friends, we are completely devastated for them. I sit here mourning for another mother, and close friend, wracking my brain for what to do for a family who must be experiencing such an unimaginable pain - a pain that I hope to never experience. And, I came to the conclusion that there is nothing I can do. Any gift I could give them would just not be the gift they really want. So, instead, I have decided to pass on the gift that their little Tristan has now left us - a gift of appreciation for our own loved ones - something that these little wise ones have been reminding me of two times too often in the last year.


So, I ask you to please give a hug to someone you care for, in the name of Tristan Finch - a precocious little boy, who boxed Will with his Incredible Hulk fists, and was quick to correct me on the pronunciation of dinosaurs I had never even heard of!


A very saddened and appreciative,

Tessa and The Wills

1 comment:

STEVE LIEBMAN said...

I am Tristan's Grandfather Steve Liebman. Thanks so much for your kind words. Tristan did love those dinosaurs and was such a sweet kid. He will always be in our hearts, because of the way he did things. He also gave the greatest hugs and Jackson is carrying on that traditon too. Please give ahug to each other for my wife Jan and I. God bless you,
Steve Liebman