Friday, December 05, 2008

Time flies when you're...barfing!

I have become one of THOSE people...updating my blog every month (or longer)! Since our Sacramento Apple Hill trip, we went back up to Big bear (the very next weekend) and had a great time. Then, the fun began! I had surgery to remove my wisdom teeth on the 20th. And, of course as soon as my mom left town, I got the flu. Yes, everything you are imagining actually happened while barfing with open wounds in my mouth. 'Nuf said.



I am feeling semi-recovered enough to go back to work that Tuesday, and Little Willie woke up in a puddle of barf. So, Big Will stayed home with him for two days. Poor little guy! But, he was well taken care of by Daddy (and Charlie Kitty - see below). In fact, he was bathed about 6 times in one day, and my floors got mopped - you do the math!





Then, we were off to Vegas to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Arizona Siggies. First night there, Big Will got sick. Third night there, cousin Rhiannon got sick. But, we managed to salvage a shopping day (or three) and hit up the Shark Reef Aquarium. We had a beautiful and moist turkey courtesy of Heather. Alas, I forgot my camera!



So....I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend AT HOME.

No comments: