Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Time

Egg Hunting Time! Willie sits down for a break - it was a big yard, and there were a LOT of eggs!

Also stopping to tickle Aya during the egg hunt.

Actual egg hunting!




Peeps are good!

Aya's Grandma Kim spoiled Willie with a full Easter basket - his SEVENTH basket thus far....SPOILED!


RUN, RUN, RUN....he slept well Sunday night!


Blowing Bubbles!!

Easter bunny loot...

OSWALD Easter bag from the Easter Bunny...


Gummy dinosaurs..."I have some?"


"Open Bunny?" Um, no. Breakfast first!



No, no Squeaky Charlie. Willie's basket!


Givin' the eye to Great, Great Uncle Woody.


And getting it right back...



Uh oh, this guy means business! I better be nice so I can open up the TWO Easter baskets he brought me!


I LOVE Easter! I am laughing because I am so spoiled!


Again with the no, no, no. We know it's Willie's basket!










No comments: